Join supply chain and procurement experts from leading healthcare and medical device companies this October
Inventicon’s Healthcare Supply Chain Management Summit will be held on 23-24 October in Mumbai, India. This summit will have thought provoking sessions on how to better manage costs, weather the storm of impending legislation and identify the tools in place to enable organizations to boost their supply chain procedures by offering practical sessions while covering a wide range of topics along with a unique industry networking platform.
This 2-day event will provide key updates on:
- Seeking the transformative in healthcare supply chain in India
- Overcoming customs challenges in moving medical equipment and supplies across borders
- Finding and choosing a cold chain 3PL partner for your temperature control needs
- The safe and secure supply chain, strategies to avoid counterfeit drugs and devices
- Identifying the right supply chain partners, creating better collaborations to support business growth
- E-commerce trends in healthcare supply chain – Tracking the ongoing evolution
- Enhancing hospital supply chain performance: Improving operational efficiency while reducing the cost
- How does your supply chain impact the cost of your product?
- Analysing the benefits of smart packaging and innovations in the health care space
- Warehousing and inventory management – Designing and implementing a robust system
- Outsourced or insourced – Making the right choice
Visit the website to download the latest brochure, view the full speaker-line up: https://bit.ly/2N3Q21W
Inventicon stands for Industries + Events + Ideas + Concepts. Inventicon Business Intelligence is the end result of a decade long effort by the founders in the space of business information. We develop sector focused informational conferences and training workshops. Our conferences revolve around current scenarios and opportunities in the global market place and provide timely opportunities for solution providers to meet their target market and for end users to take back key learning and experiences. Our events act as a point of convergence for senior industry professionals who strive for innovation, strategy and commercial drive. Delegates can expect to hear from industry’s best practitioners, get in direct contact with regulators and stimulate high level discussions with peers. The training portfolio is dedicated to developing skill sets around complex workplace and functional issues as they need constant honing. Our in-house training offerings are particularly useful for companies who prefer a customized agenda.
The bespoke events portfolio aims at crisp round table discussions involving a targeted group of end users in a multi-city format. In true sense, we aspire to disseminate critical business intelligence to the rapidly growing corporate and institutional world in the country and not limited to a specific sector.